If you are not happy with your purchase once received, please get in touch with us. Most issues can be solved easily. For our contact details please click here.
If you wish to return items, please contact us and say why you wish to return. There may be charges as listed below.
Once a return is agreed, we kindly ask for you to return the item(s) in their original, undamaged and resaleable condition, adequately packaged within 14 days of original date of receipt.
If goods do not fit their description please contact us and explain what the problem is.
If the goods have arrived damaged we may need to make a claim through the Royal Mail or Courier. We have a form for you to help us with this. We will always try and find a quick solution to the problem and offer a refund if appropriate, or supply new goods.
Please bear in mind that we aren’t a large clothing or shopping company and can’t absorb return costs like they can because we don’t have the finances to do that as a non-profit organisation; our margins are low, lowered further through the donations we make and through campaign costs.
- If you have just changed your mind, don’t like them, or you have ordered the wrong size or volume, you will need to pay the return postage yourself.
- From any refunds due, DoghornUK will reclaim the cost of the original postal charge (or partial costs depending on whether the return is the for order or part order), plus our Paypal fees for the original transaction, plus packaging costs and a restocking / admin fee of up to 15% depending on how much time and costs are involved for us.
- For exchanges, though we try and keep costs to a minimum, we reserve the right to apply charges that might include postal and / or admin fees.
- Under law, custom made products do not attract any automatic right to refund. We may however choose to issue a partial refund if custom made products can be re-engineered without loosing value, after the reductions (mentioned above) have been made.
- In busy times refunds may take 14 days or more to process.